Staff member
Administrator
Premium
Mar 18, 2019
xenforo submitted a new resource:

XenForo 2.2.7 Released - 2.2.7

XenForo 2.2.7 Released​

View attachment 329
In addition to the usual bug fixes and improvements, there is a database schema change which may take significant time to perform. If you have a particularly large xf_attachment and xf_attachmet_data table (several million records) then we recommend performing a CLI upgrade.

XenForo 2.2.7 is also the first version to support cleaning up files that belong to uninstalled add-ons. You can read more about that.

Some...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: SogekiAVC

Senpai

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 13, 2021
What I love about this update is I can remove unused addons from the admin panel :D
1632095347144.png

Senpai

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 13, 2021
xenforo updated XenForo 2.2.7 Patch 1 Released with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.7 Patch 1 Released Upgrade

XenForo 2.2.7 inadvertently shipped with an implicit minimum requirement of PHP 7.1 due to the way that newer versions of composer attempt to validate your platform is compatible with the included dependencies.

If you're currently running PHP 7.0 you may have been unable to upgrade to or run XenForo 2.2.7. Patch 1 removes this platform check.

Additionally, if you're currently running PHP 7.0 we would strongly urge you to consider upgrading to a newer version as soon as possible. XenForo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Senpai

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 13, 2021
xenforo updated XenForo 2.2.8 Released Full with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.2.8 Released Full

Some of the changes in XF 2.2.8 include:
  • Do not wrap iconic inputs when directly adjacent to other inline items
  • Generate PhpStorm metadata for validator classes
  • Optionally normalize a URL passed into getRoutePathFromUrl to exclude the script part of the URL if it is passed in.
  • Fix further JavaScript regression in editor.js that affected older browsers.
  • Fix undefined variable $option when failing to refresh an OAuth email access token.
  • If the location field is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Rodolfo2021

Jul 23, 2021
I would like to know which plugins are compatible with this version. I think they should do tests and put those that are or not and those that are not, update them

Senpai

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 13, 2021
I would like to know which plugins are compatible with this version. I think they should do tests and put those that are or not and those that are not, update them
If you want check it will show on the addon page where you got it
1640655604775.png

Reactions: Rodolfo2021