Xenforo.Asia
All About Xenforo
  • Our resources on xenforo.asia Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

How to add webfonts to your XenForo forum so that they work in the text editor

xenforo

Staff member
admin
There is an issue with the Redactor rich text editor used for editing posts. Webfonts linked in the XenForo site don't work in it. The problem is because it uses an iFrame, which is a separate environment and doesn't have access to the loaded webfonts in the main frame.

The solution to this is to include your webfont CSS in both the main and editor CSS.
So here's the tutorial...

How to add webfonts to your XenForo site so that they work in the text editor!

1. In the Admin CP, go to your templates list and create a new template named "webfonts.css".
Add the @import and/or @font-face rules for your webfonts.

2. Seek and open the template "xenforo.css". Paste this at the very top, above everything else.

Code:
<xen:include template="webfonts.css" />
3. Repeat for the "editor_contents.css" template.

And that's it! Your webfonts should work both inside and outside the text editor now. Check it out!
how-to-add-webfonts-to-your-xenforo-forum-so-that-they-work-in-the-text-editor.png

To add the webfonts to the editor's font list, see this tutorial.

This is my first guide/resource so give me feedback and let me know if there's anything wrong. I had just discovered this and was excited to write it ou

ABOUT US

Xenforo.asia is the original nulling community, you can download most items for free OR you can get premium resources (nulled by xenforo.asia OR) with very cheap prices.

Xenforo.asia

Did you know that xenforo.asia owns a wide array of different websites including Upnulled.co.network and Bestfreelancetips.com? Please visit our website for access to our Warez Site, File Sharing Site, Image Hosting site and many more..