XenForo 2.2.7 Released
In addition to the usual bug fixes and improvements, there is a database schema change which may take significant time to perform. If you have a particularly large xf_attachment and xf_attachmet_data table (several million records) then we recommend performing a CLI upgrade.
XenForo 2.2.7 is also the first version to support cleaning up files that belong to uninstalled add-ons. You can read more about that.
Some of the changes in XF 2.2.7 include:
- Update add-on list filter bar to use the correct prefix search phrase.
- Output XenForo version when running cmd.php --version or -V
- Change [MEDIA] BB code tag example to point to a valid video.
- Ensure the input element for token inputs inherit the expected font color.
- Disable caching for the birthdays member stat. The results could be different for each user depending on time zone so caching won't be effective.